Sage is the UK's most popular small business accounting solution and is recommended by over 90% of accountants. It is the perfect solution for businesses requiring a powerful accounting system which will accommodate their increasingly complex business requirements.
- Covers all your accounting needs, from VAT returns to credit control
- Provides instant management information and accurate reports
- Saves you time and money, and offers complete business control
- Is easy to use, with information displayed in the most beneficial way
- Allows more than one person to work on the system at once
- Is backed by excellent customer support, advice and training
- Integrates with other software and offers industry-specific add-ons
- Provides comprehensive data storage and full security
Let us introduce you to Sage Line 50.
Meeting every one of the above requirements, Sage Line 50 will lead you to increased business efficiency. It is designed to streamline all your accounting routines, reduce data entry and save you time. The program integrates seamlessly with other Sage products, as well as with Microsoft Office software, to create a complete business management system, offering multi-user and multi-company configurations to suit all business types.
Sage Line 50 will save you time and money, is ideal if your business is growing or developing and is already relied upon by thousands of UK companies
We are happy to supply and install Sage for your company, After we install Sage, we will guide you through the accounting process and will be with you all the way, either monthly or quarterly, right up to your year end accounts.
- About us
- Our services
- Business services
- Specialist sectors
- Personal services
- Business news
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax rates and allowances
- Minimising capital taxes
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Tax efficient investments
- Tax planning for business owners
- Offshore issues update
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Budget archive
- Regulation changes from April 2012