Unfortunately, fraud, disputes, and litigation are an everyday reality for many modern businesses.
Dealing with these can be immensely time consuming and can tie up valuable resources that should be focused elsewhere on growing the business.
And yet failure to apply appropriate attention and expertise to such cases can prove costly, and in some cases disastrous.
This is where we can help. Employing an impressive array of accounting, auditing and investigative skills combined with the latest technologies our forensic accountants can assist you with cases involving:
- Business interruption and loss of profit claims
- Breach of contract
- Negligence claims
- Warranty claims
- Product liability claims
- Intellectual property disputes
- Fraud investigations
- Shareholder/director/partnership disputes including business and share valuations
- Loss of earnings, pension, or benefits claims
In cases that come before the courts we can act as an adviser, expert witness, or Single Joint Expert.
We also offer arbitration, meditation, and determination services.
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you in this important area.
- About us
- Our services
- Business services
- Specialist sectors
- Personal services
- Business news
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax rates and allowances
- Minimising capital taxes
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Tax efficient investments
- Tax planning for business owners
- Offshore issues update
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Budget archive
- Regulation changes from April 2012