- ONS revises down its previous estimate by 0.2%.
- Group claimed big firms withheld or froze payments.
- 46,230 homes sold as COVID-19 restrictions impact the housing market.
- Nearly a million firms in COVID-19 debt.
- Temporary measures set to be announced in early July ‘fiscal event’.
- As HMRC resumes investigations, here’s how businesses can prepare.
- Fraudsters target retail, hospitality and leisure firms.
- Temporary tax cuts may be revealed in July.
- Many workers opted-out during COVID-19 crisis.
- The VAT deferral period ends on 30 June 2020.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.