- Tax group warns employers of cliff-edge.
- Lending rose £3.8bn in the last week of May.
- Tax body calls for greater scrutiny from MPs.
- Grants may be recovered and penalties issued.
- COVID-19 forces some to cut their cloth accordingly.
- Second and final round of payments to open in August.
- Bodies issue collective plea as SEISS nears the end.
- A million employers claim £15bn in subsidies.
- The future of house prices and demand following the coronavirus pandemic.
- Coronavirus-driven tax exemption in place until 5 April 2021.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.