- Scams were ‘so convincing they were hard to spot’.
- One in six mortgage borrowers take up ‘payment holidays’.
- State pension boost is still available under lockdown restrictions.
- Rules edge closer to kicking in from April 2021.
- £14bn paid out in first two weeks of bounce-back loans.
- More than £6bn paid out in the first six days.
- MPs contemplate further two-year delay.
- Reimbursing employee costs waived for 2020/21.
- GDP slumps 5.8% in March, and 2% in Q1 2020.
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.