- Govt. set to announce wage subsidy package.
- Rollout deferred until 6 April 2021.
- A break for most high earners, but does it go far enough?
- Measures introduced to stem coronavirus impact.
- Chancellor announces reform to controversial relief.
- Paper returns need to be downloaded or requested.
- Treasury expects to net £15.7bn in 2023/24.
- Rules for food and drink ‘overly complex’.
- Latest GDP figures released.
- Stamp duty land tax surcharge on non-UK residents With effect from 1 April 2021, a 2% stamp duty land tax surcharge will apply to non-UK residents purchasing residential property in England and Northern Ireland. Stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax On...
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.