- New £20m Government grant covers accountancy fees.
- 1.2 million businesses receive coronavirus support loans.
- Economy shrinks by 20.4% in Q2 2020.
- Over-65s most likely to be affected by job losses.
- More job cuts expected by the autumn.
- Housing secretary aims to tackle rising house prices.
- Bank of England’s first forecast since the pandemic hit.
- Figures show property dwarfs personal pensions.
- Government temporarily relaxes will-writing law until 31 January 2022.
- MTD for income tax set to be implemented from 2023.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.