- A reduction would help most businesses survive the winter.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak reveals 11th-hour upgrade as COVID-19 cases rise.
- Residential property transactions increase 21.3% in September.
- Residential property transactions increase sharply.
- HMRC’s fraud hotline received over 10,000 reports.
- The FSB suggests lowering employer NICs.
- Changes to the job support scheme and SEISS.
- The new state pension is set to increase to £179.60.
- The Government is expected to have spent £4.9 billion on CJRS.
- Scheme could create "unreasonable" costs for businesses.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.