- Coronavirus pandemic delays stringent new rules coming in.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.
- Resources stretched to the limit during coronavirus crisis.
- Payments to be made in early June.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
- Emergency measures prompt tenants to stop paying.
- Chancellor paves the way for easier access to funds.
- Job retention scheme open to those in contract.
- New rates kicked in from 1 April 2020.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.