- Businesses can still make arrangements to avoid penalties.
- It aims to help struggling veterans find work.
- The new scheme is open to businesses big and small.
- Trade was driven by non-perishables in February.
- Increased red tape forces UK exporters to consider their trading options.
- GDP remained below February 2020 levels, however.
- Consumer confidence rebounds as lockdown measures ease.
- Incentive to provide ‘short-term boost’ for manufacturers.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
Calculators and CALENDAR
The numbers you need at your fingertips, from quick tax calculations to key dates and deadlines – all part of Hurkans‘ commitment to straight answers, fast.
What we can do for you
Hurkans offers the full range of accounting services for new and growing businesses, from bookkeeping to payroll.